Wednesday, March 14, 2018

March Schedule Changes

Hello all,

I am sorry to say I am going to need to make another adjustment to this weeks band schedule. Due to the various weather issues over the past few weeks I have a meeting that has been rescheduled for Thursday that I must attend. However, I figured this would provide me an opportunity to provide a bit of extra instruction to our Wind players who have missed two weeks due to weather/Confirmation. This weeks plan will go as follows

All trumpet/trombone lessons with Jamal will remain Thursday 3:20 to 3:50 for beginners and  3:50 to 4:20 for intermediates. 

All WIND ENSEMBLE members (Clarinets, Saxophones, Trumpets, Trombones,Bells) will meet FRIDAY from 3:20 to 4:20  this will give me a full hour of ensemble to work with the band on a new song we will be performing for the spring concert. 

All WOOD WINDS/MALLETS (Clarinet, Saxophone, Bells) will have a sectional lesson from 4:20 to 4:50 on Friday. 

This plan gives everyone 1.5 hours of instruction this week, which will help make up for some of the time we have missed this feb/march.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. 

-Mr. Myers 

No comments:

Post a Comment